Before Your Visit
It is important that we know as much as possible about your health. Therefore, we ask that referring physician provide the following information as far as possible in advance of your initial visit:
- Reason for your visit/referral
- Copies of any applicable, recent laboratory results, radiology reports, EKG’s, etc.
- A list of all medications you are on and past adverse reactions to any medications
We ask that new patients arrive 15-30 minutes before their scheduled appointment to allow time to complete necessary paperwork. For your convenience, you can print out and fill in the Patient Data form (see below) prior to your visit.
To assist us in filing claims for your insurance, please be sure to bring your insurance card, as well as any authorization if required for your visit. Co-pays are expected at the time of your visit.
Also, please bring all medications you are taking with you.
For forms and more information, click on the topics below. Please print, fill out in advance and bring with you.
- Patient Data Form
- Chief Complaint Form
- Compound Authorization for Release of Information Form
- Signature Form for Medicare Patients
- Billing & Insurance Information
- Patient Payment Policy
- Notice of Privacy Policies